1. Spend Fourth of July at the Island’s only beachfront Resort where you can enjoy the beach or one of our oceanfront pools.
2. Enjoy the Sunshine Festival, an Island tradition, complete with fireworks in the Pier Village on St. Simons- It’s a short trip from the Resort (1.2 miles) and a great opportunity to rent a bike from Ocean Motion or a golf cart from High Tides.
3. The kids can enjoy summer activities poolside. Daily during the summer, our activities coordinator leads crafts and projects with our youngest resort guests. The schedule of activities changes daily so there’s always something new to entertain the kiddies with!
4. The Island is loaded with a variety of activities! Beaches where bike riding is possible, beautiful canopies of ancient oak trees, boutique shopping, and many hidden treasures unique to the Island itself, such as our Tree Spirits. Click here for more activity ideas for your next St Simons vacation, we’ve already sorted them out for you!
5. St Simons Island is an award winning destination that you have to check out for yourself. The Southern charm embodied in this magical place is indescribable.
6. You don’t have to leave your dog at home! We have a handful of dog-friendly rooms, just mention this at the time of booking to be sure you’re covered because not all of our accommodations are dog friendly. Click here to learn more about the pet policies on St Simons Island.
7. We offer a variety of accommodations including our Resort Residences. These homes can hold anywhere from 2 to 10 people and are perfect for family gatherings, complete with BBQ grills.