Kasey and Matt’s church wedding on St. Simons Island was followed by an oceanfront reception with perfect Spring weather. Something definitely noteworthy is the couple’s choice of uplighting that masterfully enhances the historic stained glass of the Delegal Room. Another takeaway is the couple’s attention to the guests’ experience, they opted for games on the lawn that would entertain all ages and added fun personal touches such as a doughnut tower. Check out some of the fantastic details from their #akozakmoment. (Photos courtesy of Clayton Brannon Photography.)
- Wesley United Methodist Church Ceremony with Trolley services for guests to and from The King and Prince Resort
- Beth Williams with Gal Friday SSI provided day-of coordination
- Stratton Hall Events provided floral, décor and cake with driftwood centerpieces and white candelabras
- Clayton Brannon Photography for video and photo
- Island Sound DJ services and blue uplighting to enhance Delegal’s historic stained glass
- Beachview Event Rentals provided tent with lounge furniture, string lighting and navy and Lisbon printed linens
Prior to the reception, Cocktail Hour was held in the Retreat Room with elaborate fruit and cheese displays featuring local products and butler-passed hors d’oeuvres.
The buffet reception in the Delegal Ballroom featured the Taste of Georgia menu enhanced with a carving station – our most popular southern buffet. Also, Kasey & Matt’s wedding boasted craft beers, bourbon bars and a champagne toast with fun silver poppers that provided a festive and unique exit.
After the reception, guests had the opportunity to keep the party going and they continued the celebration in ECHO’s Bar and Lounge area after the bride and groom retreated to our romantic governor’s suite following their night of celebration.