At The King and Prince Resort, we believe self-care is important, especially with the times we have been experiencing lately. Most people are constantly on the go, but every now and then it is important to take a break to slow down and relax. That is why we are going to give you a guide to your perfect self-care weekend!
- Treat yourself to some coffee from The Cottage and take a nice morning walk on the beach to start your day off right.
2. If you like yoga, we highly recommend attending a class at East Beach Yoga! It is the perfect way to unwind and focus on yourself.
3. After you are done with yoga, we recommend you head down to The Pier Village and hit up some of the stores! Self-care means treating yourself, right?
4. If you want to skip yoga and the stores all together, you can go spend the day at The Island Day Spa. It is just a short drive off property.
5. A good book by the ocean is another great way to relax and get daily stressors off your mind.
6. If you like nature and love outdoor activities, we recommend checking out Ocean Motion for a variety of activities. They offer kayaking tours, paddle boarding lessons and bike rentals.
7. Last but not least, enjoy the day just laying by the pool or the beach to relax.
No matter what you choose to do on your visit at The King and Prince Resort, we hope you find some peace and relaxation here. We know how hard these past two years have been on everyone and we are happy to help find some peace!