Plan for a ‘Weekend of Living’ at the historic King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort and refresh your soul with ocean breezes + Hatha + Vinyasa + Yin Yoga. Come to stay, practice and play while enjoying yoga classes for all levels of student. The first event of 2018 takes place Friday, March 9, 2018 4:00pm ~ Sunday, March 11, 2018 11:00am.
The Sault108 residency at The King and Prince Resort is on the books for the quarterly weekend yoga and wellness immersion on St. Simons Island, Georgia. The resort is located on an expanse of beach along the Georgia coast, featuring lush marshes and breathtaking sunrise views. It’s the perfect backdrop for doing transformational work, connecting with friends and settling into deep relaxation.
The weekend offers a mixture of fiery Vinyasa ~ traditional Hatha ~ and gentle yin yoga PLUS meditation ~ enjoy all five classes or just a few. The event features Traci Jo Lee E-RYT, Christena Devlin RYT and Paige Williamson RYT. They are mindful to teach with attention to sharing modifications for each level from beginner to experienced students.
The weekend includes:
- Resort accommodations
- Daily Yoga and Meditation
- Social Hour – with Vision Boards
- Two delicious brunches at The King and Prince’s on site restaurant, ECHO
- Juice/Smoothie/Healthy Snacks
- Fat tire bike rental for the Weekend
- Sunrise Beach Yoga – Meditation
The Residency includes a choice of accommodations:
- Oceanfront Package (double occupancy) $469. Per person
- Partial Ocean View Package (double occupancy) $449. PP
- Resort View Package (double occupancy) $429. PP
- Standard View Package (double occupancy) $419. PP
- 2-Bedroom Villa ~ partial ocean view (up to 4 people max) $299. PP (based on 4). It’s a cozy villa with kitchen for sharing fresh delicious meals, one shared King bed, one Queen and pull-out sofa bed
- OR 2-Bedroom Village – Full Oceanfront View (up to 4 people max) $319. PP (based on 4).
*All reservations through Sault 108 ~ Call Traci at 706-474-1555 to book the Weekend of Living at The King and Prince Resort.
Yes, please join us.
We have 2 options for you: Drop-in $20.pp OR Weekend Pass $108.pp (The link to pre-purchase for these classes is here.)
Snapshot of the Weekend Itinerary:
Friday March 9 ~ Check-in 4:00pm
Leisurely check-in, unpack, freshen up, dress for practice
5:00pm Orientation ~ meet in resort lobby
5:30 – 7:00pm ~ Opening practice: Choosing Perspective
Evening Social Hour ~ Adult Beverages ~ Vision Boards
Saturday March 10
7:30-8:00am ~ Surya Salute + Meditate: sun salutation A + meditation
9:00-10:30 ~ Vinyasa Practice: Part One: Rooting
11:00am-12:15pm ~ Brunch
1:00-2:00pm ~ Hatha Practice: 7 Core Actions for a Stable Spine
4:00-5:30pm Yin Practice
Free Time – go enjoy fresh eats on the island!
Sunday March 11
7:15-7:45am ~ Meditate
8:30-10:00am ~ Vinyasa Practice: Part two: Expanding
10:00-11:00am ~ Brunch
11:00am ~ Check Out
*Per Sault108: Times subject to change with notice. It will be in your favor always.
*All reservations through Sault108 ~ Call Traci at 706-474-1555 to book the Weekend of Living at The King and Prince Resort.