Although we could write a long list of reasons why everyone should visit our island paradise, we whittled it down to our top five:
5. Spectacular Sunrises & Sunsets. Even if you aren’t a morning person, we recommend waking up early and watching the sunrise. You can view it from the beach, from our pool deck or even from your oceanfront balcony! Although you can sometimes catch a gorgeous sunset from the resort, the best place on the island to catch one is from the pier in the village.
4. Golf. With over 200 holes of golf to be played on St. Simons Island and the surrounding areas, the Golden Isles are a golfers paradise! The King and Prince Golf Course on the north end of St. Simons offers some of the best golf around and they often have specials available for resort guests!
3. Delicious Food. With a variety of options to choose from, you will never leave the island hungry! From Italian at Tramici, to coastal cuisine at Halyards and Crabdaddys, to award winning BBQ at Southern Soul, to oceanfront dining at it’s best at ECHO, you will find delicious food around every corner.
2. Pristine Beaches. Our beaches are relatively undeveloped. You will not find high-rise buildings along our shore. Just seaside cottages and homes. We have small waves which are perfect for young swimmers and our shores littered with footprints…..not trash.
1. Outdoor Activities. There is something for everyone to enjoy on our small island. We have miles of bike paths around the island, golf, fishing, paddleboard lessons and rentals, kayak tours, parks for the little ones to enjoy and even a shrimp boat you can hop on to explore our waterways!