- The Oceanfront Lawn is the quintessential beachside locale for welcome parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and even dinner and dancing under the stars.
- The historic Delegal Dining Room is an elegant spot for receptions with stained glass windows and a breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean.
- The Solarium is an intimate oceanfront spot perfect for bridal luncheons, rehearsal dinners and receptions.
- The Retreat Room’s view speaks for itself. Being on the second floor, you can see miles and miles of ocean! It is lovely for rehearsal dinners, luncheons, receptions, brunches and even ceremonies.
- The Lanier Ballroom is the largest of our venues and is made for dancing the night away!
Weddings at The King and Prince
Waves lapping at the shore, seagulls flying overhead, a warm breeze kisses your skin….the aisle stretches out before you … and the man of your dreams is waiting for you right there under that palm tree at the water’s edge. Whether your dream involves Flip Flops and a Low Country Boil or Manolos with Fine Dining, The King and Prince’s venues, extensive menus and outstanding service make the perfect backdrop for a most memorable event. Weddings at The King and Prince are very special indeed. . . . It is most exciting – and quite an honor – to be a part of such a momentous occasion. The King and Prince offers fantastic venues and catering for all events wedding related.