Family reunions are a great way to explore a new place with the ones you love! Here is why St. Simons Island and The Golden Isles is the perfect place to hold your family reunion.
1. Good weather, year round. With mild temperatures and sunny days, you will find that the weather is generally good all year long! This means you’ll have more time to get outside, hit the beach, explore the island, play golf, relax by the pool or go shopping!
2. Activities Galore. The good weather leads us to the 2nd reason you should consider hosting your family reunion at The King and Prince. The island is loaded with activities everyone will enjoy! The resort offers 5 outdoor pools and beach access as well as children’s activities during the summer. We have a golf course at the north end of the island, tennis on site, and we are close by to many more fun activities. You can rent bikes at Ocean Motion Surf Co. and plan a scavenger hunt, play mini-golf or shop ’til you drop in the village. Looking for something extra special? Hop on board Credle’s Adventures Shrimp Boat for a 2 hour cruise through calm waters.
3. Miles of Beaches. St. Simons Island is known for its beautiful, clean, sandy beaches which is the perfect place for a day of fun in the sun with your family. Let our culinary team pack picnic lunches for your family so the only thing you have to worry about is applying your sunscreen!
4. Private Dining at Our Resort. Celebrate your family with a special evening of food, fun and dancing! We have several dining facilities to choose from including the Delegal dining room, the Lanier Ballroom, The Solarium or an outdoor event on the oceanfront lawn. Our menu options are endless and if there is something that you would like that isn’t on the menu, our chef would be happy to work with you!
5. Accommodations for Everyone. Our resort has many options to choose from when looking for the perfect accommodation for you and your family. From standard rooms all the way to five-bedroom houses and everything in between, we’ve got you covered. Our hotel rooms will hold 1-4 people and our beach villas will accommodate up to 6. All villas and homes have fully stocked kitchens, living rooms, washers and dryers. What more could you need? Take a look at our accommodations page to see all of the options!