- The Oceanfront Lawn is the quintessential beachside locale for welcome parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and even dinner and dancing under the stars.
- The historic Delegal Dining Room is an elegant spot for receptions with stained glass windows and a breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean.
- The Solarium is an intimate oceanfront spot perfect for bridal luncheons, rehearsal dinners and receptions.
- The Retreat Room’s view speaks for itself. Being on the second floor, you can see miles and miles of ocean! It is lovely for rehearsal dinners, luncheons, receptions, brunches and even ceremonies.
- The Lanier Ballroom is the largest of our venues and is made for dancing the night away!
Archive for June, 2009
Hi, my name is Debora League. I have been in the service industry for 30 years and have owned or operated numerous bars and or restaurants over the years. I am currently the Restaurant Manager at The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort on Saint Simons Island, Georgia. I have been with this company for almost 5 years and have to say it is one of the best experiences of my career. I manage many different food outlets at this resort, including the following:
The Atrium Café is what most coffee lover’s look for in the A.M. We serve “Starbucks” Coffee, Lattes, Cappuccinos, pastries and more.
The Blue Dolphin Restaurant that hosts: a breakfast buffet every morning, which includes a chef-attended omelet station and all of your traditional favorites. An incredible seafood buffet that is offered every Friday night, in addition to the regular menu that includes our local Wild Georgia Shrimp (no imported shrimp here). Some of my menu favorites are: the Shrimp and Grits, the lemon pepper Black Florida Grouper and the New Zealand lamb chops (cooked medium). We also serve a Southern Sunday Brunch that offers something for everyone.
The Paradise Beach Bar and Grill has the only outdoor beach-front dining on the Island, where you can sit and watch the dolphins play while enjoying regular or veggie burgers, hot dogs, salads and much, much more for a great price. I spend as much time as I can in this location because it never feels like work, no matter how busy we are.